Wednesday, October 23, 2013

And so it begins.

Reid says how I fattened him up pretty good. Which if I got him fat, I def got fat. So it is finally time to do something about that I guess. So here it goes. 

Day 1.
Day freaking one and it's not too bad. Well my bank account is def bad. I am actually pretty damn full.

Breakfast:
Coffee, 1 sweet-n-low

Lunch:
Lettuce wrap with turkey
mustard
jalapeno jack cheese

Snack:
apple with peanut butter
celery with fat free ranch

Dinner:
grilled chicken
green beans
brown rice

Now I am sitting here trying to convince myself to workout. I will do it. I MUST do it. I'm tired of being lazy and a bum.

So for tonight, I will take it easy on day 1. 
100 crunches
20 push ups
50 lunges.

I got this. Baby steps....
We made a bet. Who can lose the most 30 day challenge. Reid has to watch the entire series of Vampire Diaries. Reid is still debating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment